CAMMACH RECRUITMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LUNCH ABERDEEN 31ST AUGUST 2016
Wednesday, 31st August 2016
Cammach Recruitment are delighted to announce details of our next Business Development Networking lunch.
The presentation topic at this event is successfully preparing for the upturn.
Our speaker Chris Taylor from Subsea 7 is going to use the analogy of a Formula 1 Car.
Pit stop, firstly to change for wet conditions;
- If you do not change in relation to market conditions you could crash out of the race completely.
- If you don’t do it quickly enough, you may fall considerably behind.
- If you do it at the right time, you may move ahead of your competitors despite more challenging conditions.
Secondly, the next pit stop is to change back for dry conditions and demonstrates being ready for the upturn and what you need to have place;
- If you wait too long to change back, key personnel could be employed by your competitors and opportunities lost.
- Are your processes and procedures ready to cope with increased demand.
- Having the ability and capacity to rapidly grow (production, people, processes, SCM in place).
Format of the event
12 noon- Arrival and Open Networking
12.40 – Lunch is Served
Menu to be confirmed
13.15- Speakers – Chris Taylor, HR & OD Director at Subsea 7
14.00- Open Networking
This is an invite only networking event with delegates coming from a variety of organisations from large engineering houses to smaller supply chain companies, all intrinsically connected to the Oil and Gas industry.
This is a great opportunity to network with fellow professionals, make new contacts and catch up with old. If you would like more information please contact Jordan on 01224 894444 or email@example.com
Tickets can be purchase from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cammach-recruitment-business-development-lunch-aberdeen-tickets-26193027049?ref=estw