OUTPLACEMENT & REDUNDANCY
During challenging market conditions, a well managed redundancy & outplacement process is key to maintaining both external company reputation and remaining internal employee morale.
Our outplacement programmes are flexible to ensure individuals get the most appropriate support to enable them to quickly achieve their individual needs. We are happy to assist with just one person or work shop sessions for up to 12 individuals. Topics that will be tailored to requirements include;
• CV writing
• Interview skills
• Utilising job boards and recruitment agencies
• Creating a personal brand & managing social media
• How to stand out in a crowded candidate market
• Retraining options and career diversification support
• Belbin psychometric assessments used to identify personality traits, strengths and weaknesses
• General support, guidance and advice
• Counselling to support survivor internal morale
• Each individual will also be issued with a work pack with all the information covered to take away.
“I found the experience to be very informative and positive, hence the allocated marks above.
Since taking part in the outplacement, I have drafted a CV and covering letter which I sent to Jennifer. She replied promptly with a couple of suggestions, which I applied to the CV. To-date I have applied to two companies and have an interview with one of them in 2 weeks time – a 50% success rate so far!”
Please contact Leanne McDonald on 01224 894444 for more information or email email@example.com