Accountancy & Finance
Accounts Payable Processor
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor required for a duration of 12 months.
This position will report to the Accounting Supervisor and be based in the Aberdeen office on a full time basis.
• Manage receipt of invoices including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, selecting invoice approvers, and entering the invoices into the SAP accounting system.
• Responsible for ad hoc accounts payable journal entries.
• Ensure invoices meet UK VAT requirements.
• Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Audit checks on vendor bank changes
• Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure record retention of all accounts payable documents
• Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Attention to detail
• Managing conflicting demands
• Accounts Payable experience
Specialised job knowledge:
• Understanding of basic bookkeeping & knowledge of AP principles