Accountancy & Finance
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a 3 month contract, located in Altens, Aberdeen
- The job purpose of the Administrator position is to provide clerical, administrative and call centre support as part of the wider Aberdeen Office Team, reporting directly to the Office Manager.
- The role plays a vital part in the smooth-running of the office and includes the coordination and implementation of the office administration procedures and responsibility for projects/tasks across.
- Responding to customers/client/suppliers phone calls, mail and email enquiries for the Heating Division.
- Updating customer details and requirements on CRM which in turn creates electronic jobs for the heating engineers
- Updating job referrals to spread sheets which form the basis of job allocation and production planning
- Maintaining and updating the office filing systems for administration and contract documentation
- Working closely with all other office administration staff, supervisor(s), divisional manager and office Manager
- Co-ordinating engineers requirements i.e. PPE, workwear, stores orders, issue of documentation
- Scheduling engineers holidays, leave etc
- Photocopying, faxing and printing of documents
- Prioritising, ordering stock and arranging supplies for onsite engineers emergency and routine repairs
- Access and process data through the live portal for essential parts stock or external suppliers
- Arranging surveys and appointments
- Preparing and mailing quotations/costings to clients
- Data Input, updating, preparing and maintaining spreadsheets and workbooks
- Checking of engineer timesheet and tracker for sign-off/processing by the finance team
- Dealing with initial customer complaints and the initial investigation
- Complying with company policies and responsible for own working environment, health and safety
- Escalating any issues to the Divisional Managers and Directors
- The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in a customer facing administration role with ability to empathetically deal with a range of customers, clients and suppliers,
- Proficient level of PC Skills and using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook/Email, Excel, CRM/NAV etc., to produce correspondence, documents, records, spreadsheets and databases,
- Knowledge of office administration and proficient in using office equipment g. fax; printers/copiers; franking machine, telephone,
- Attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering customer details,
- Ability to work on own, as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.