Administration & Support Personnel
Customer Service Administrator
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator for a permanent position, located in Westhill.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure client satisfaction is achieved and provide a high level of administration support.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients with issues which involves co-ordinating remedial works with purchasers and nominated trades.
- You will be responsible for receiving calls from clients regarding maintenance required, recording a history of contact on the in-house database and coordinating any maintenance work required to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Above all you will communicate with clients to ensure they are fully aware of the maintenance progress to their property. You will take ownership of all enquiries to the department; prepare and process invoices, timesheets and surveys, ensuring deadlines for completion are consistently met.
- You will escalate and highlight feedback issues to the relevant department and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- The successful candidate must have previous customer service experience, be highly organised, IT literate and have the proven ability to work under pressure and manage their own workload with flexibility.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being confident, assertive and capable of displaying a professional manner at all times.
- As this role is responsible for being in regular contact with the maintenance and construction teams, an understanding of the build process would be advantageous.
- You will contribute to a strong culture which strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and design excellence.