Administration & Support Personnel
Customer Service Agent
This role is a temporary role with our Client based in Altens. You will be responsible for the management of incoming customer orders, acting as an efficient and informative point of contact for both internal and external customers. You will primarily cover Norway and provide adhoc support to further European customers as required by the business.
- Main Point of Contact of the Customer including:
- Price/Stock Enquiry
- Order Placement
- Tank Rental
- Sales order processing in SAP.
- Raising and following up of quotations - maintaining quotation register.
- Collation of information and creating of graphs for submission to Customer Services Supervisor for inclusion in department monthly report.
- Billing all customer tank rental based on the information supplied from our tank supplier.
- Monthly reconciliation of tank rental invoice versus billing list.
- Dealing with invoice queries directly from customer and via Credit Controller.
- Liaising with the yard on product supply and delivery requirements - booking of transport for deliveries out with Aberdeen area.
- Liaising with Supply Chain on product availability, raising purchase requisitions as and when required.
- Providing Customers with Proof of Deliveries, MSDS and Product Specifications.
- Processing customer goods returns and credit notes.
- Recharge of CTR (Cost, Time Resource)
- Participation in company Standards of Competence
- Raising Credit Checks for customers who have exceeded credit limit prior to dispatch of goods.
- Fortnightly participation in UK Sales Meeting.
- Ensuring All Company Quality Procedures are followed.
- General Administrative Duties i.e. filing, checking of confirmation orders.
- Any other duties as designated by Customer Services Supervisor.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- SAP experience essential
- IT competency (standard Microsoft packages, Lotus, Access)
- Numeracy and literacy skills