Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Our client is looking for an Environmental Advisor for a 6 month contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Timely provision of advice to the business on applicable environmental legislation and permit requirements, timing and notifications.
- Environmental permit support to offshore operations. Preparation of MATs and SATs for production facilities, well campaigns and decommissioning activities.
- Permit submissions into the PETs portal.
- Review of permit applications prepared by consultants and the coordination of the supporting consultant team.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have knowledge of applicable environmental legislation for Oil and Gas activities in the UK.
- Proven experience in environmental permit preparation and submission to the Regulator is essential
- Role is office based.