Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
The post holder must work closely with the Company’s operations and support groups to ensure that a comprehensive advisory service is provided which takes into account specific environmental constraints, which enables all integration project activities to be planned and delivered.
This will include work on safety cases, environmental management process updates, assessing and amending relevant company procedures, rules and standards etc.
The job-holder may be required to travel to offshore and onshore operational sites as part of their duties including environmental audits and training.
To provide specialist advice in environmental matters in order that the Company can demonstrate sound environmental management, ensure legal compliance and minimise the potential for litigation or damage to the Company’s reputation.
• Assist in implementation of work programme for Company-wide ISO14001:2015 Certification
• Attend Environmental Focus Teams involving personnel from various disciplines to ensure integration requirements are identified, agreed and completed.
• Lead or Participate in Audits to ensure compliance with Environmental Aspects of Company Management System.
• Manage preparation of Environmental Statements for New Developments and all integration related activities (including budget estimates).
• Prepare and submit permits for all operations, on and offshore, including those listed above. Also includes budget management where appropriate.
• Collect and manipulate data required for all reporting requirements (including reports to regulators, reports to Group, Reports to Sites).
• Provide environmental input with regard to Regulatory permitting regimes.
• Provide expert environmental advice to Business and Support Units.
• Review all relevant cases.
• Follow up on environmental incidents.
• Preparation of relevant environmental statements for publication
• Maintain environmental procedures and all other relevant CMS documents.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Appropriate relevant environmental experience
• Educated to degree level
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of environmental legislation
• Approved Environmental Management System Lead Auditor
• Trained in Oil Spill Management and Modelling
• Possess Offshore Survival, Medical & MIST Certificates