**To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Recruitment@Cammachbryant.com detailing the job title in the subject line
We are currently encountering an issue with applications via our website. **
Our Client is looking for a Graphic Designer, location in Aberdeen.
An immensely busy and varied role, involving the co-ordination of both creative projects and day to day pre-press requirements.
- In any given day, you’ll exercise creative, project management, technical and communication skills.
- Creative: Developing concepts; redefining or working to supplied design briefs; delivering and executing designs across multiple applications, including digital.
- Project management: Estimating project timeframes and costs, capturing and reporting key job information to relevant departments; prioritising workload; adhering to deadlines set.
- Technical: Pre-flight checking of customer files; amending artwork held; imposing and sending files to plate; maintaining digital artwork storage systems; keeping software up to date.
- Communication: Presenting to, and liaising with, clients and internal teams; pitching new ideas to the sales team to support business generation; researching and reporting on design and marketing trends.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Creative and conceptual flair, coupled with a versatile approach
- Ability to generate ideas, multi-task and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate design confidence across all channels
- Excellent typography and proofreading skills (Accuracy and attention to detail is critical)
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communications or similar
- Possess a strong commercial portfolio
- Familiarity with Apple Mac systems, Adobe CS software and MS Office essential
- Good pre-press knowledge is desirable but not essential, relevant training will be provided.
- Experience in related disciplines such as web, animation, interactive design and social media management an advantage.