Instrument & Control Engineer
Our client is looking for an Instrument & Control Engineer for an initial 6-month contract position. This role is supporting the existing project management team on an ad-hoc flexible basis.
- Supporting the engineering team in New Field Development works and Onshore Processing Terminal upgrade projects.
- Develop Discipline Scope of works and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Support Inter-Discipline design progression such that an optimal solution is achieved.
- Provide ongoing ‘Assurance’ within Discipline.
- Ensure risk, opportunities and issues and known to the wider project team and recorded within the appropriate register.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience working with an oil operator or consultancy
- Degree in engineering discipline