Administration & Support Personnel
Our client is looking for an Inventory Specialist for a 4 month contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the project and be able to work on their own initiative
- Have the primary responsibility for the reconciliation of Inventory for both production & drilling operations
- Be able to identify, research, and resolve inventory inaccuracies due to shipping, return or inventory adjustment errors in accordance with company procedures
- Be able to perform systematic research based on historical inventory movements (SAP) and liaise with relevant internal departments to determine appropriate course of action for reconciliation
- Be able to generate inventory reconciliation reports and other ad hoc reporting to support the stock check program, financial audits and compliance.
- Be able to work within and manage a small team of support staff
- Liaise with third party stock holders / vendors to schedule site visits and carry out physical checks of COMPANY materials
- Review Materials and Equipment for suitability to return to storage at Warehouse and initiate process of physical identification / markings on all materials
- Produce a detailed Stock Check schedule for all planned 3rd Party vendor visits and compile Contact Information for each vendor
- Provide Regular updates to Supply Base Leader / Warehouse Services Lead
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hold a full driving license
- Technical understanding of SAP business process and Best Practice Inventory Management
- Have a reasonable knowledge of drilling and completion equipment