Administration & Support Personnel
Junior ROV Operations Administrator
Our client is looking for a Junior ROV Operations Administrator for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen
- Act as main point of contact for general department enquiries, assisting where necessary and redirecting enquiries accordingly.
- Organise departmental meetings and take minutes where required.
- Organise departmental lunches and raise paperwork as required,
- Organise department travel, excluding Management.
- Process both onshore and offshore personnel timesheets.
- Process reports received from offshore including Daily Tracking Sheets, Toolbox Talks and Job Safety Analysis Reports.
- Process, Monitor and Reporting of ERQ’s for the department.
- Process departmental annual leave and time in lieu requests and maintain department Team Planner and Time in Lieu Register accordingly.
- Ensure that all departmental and offshore personnel CV’s are kept up to date or amended when necessary.
- Advise new department personnel in administrative procedures, provide welcome pack.
- Provide document control cover as required for Project Administration Supervisor.
- Provide cover for CAAS administration as required for ROV Crewing, CAAS and Training Coordinator.
- Ad Hoc duties are required for the department.
- Conduct all activities within the Integrated Management System Policy, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- To ensure his/her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good secondary education
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Project would be advantageous.