Our client is seeking an enthusiastic person to work as an Operations Controller within their Aberdeen premises on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will be working in the Internal Customer Service department team.
The client prides themselves on the high level of service they provide to their customers.
- Working as part of a team and be responsible for dealing with customers directly via telephone and email and resolving any issues.
- Process the work from enquiry to delivery within a bespoke software system. Training will be given.
- Liaise with technical staff and stores department to ensure first rate service.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good keyboard and computer skills are essential.
- Ideally the candidate would have experience in a similar type role.
- Ideally you will hold a relevant a college or university qualification.
- The candidate needs to have a flexible approach to work and be self-disciplined.
- Candidate should be customer focused, accurate in their work, have an eye for detail and an inquisitive nature.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment.