Operations Manager – Houston
Add Energy is an international consultancy provider delivering robust engineering, consultancy and software solutions to the energy industry on a global scale. In their 30 years of global operation, Add Energy has become a trusted service provider to the energy industry which is evidenced by their comprehensive client base and growing pool of worldwide Master Service Agreements.
Add Energy’s Asset and Integrity Management business unit deliver specialised solutions through subject matter expert maintenance and reliability engineering, supported by a unique toolbox of proprietary software analytical tools developed in partnership with industry and academia. Their commitment to high standards and quality is demonstrated through their excellent client relationships and extensive repeat business.
We are delighted to be working with Add Energy in recruiting an Operations Manager, based in Houston, to work with senior management to lead an operational team within the Reliability and Maintenance sector.
Please note candidates must have the right to work in the US.
- Directly manage a team of team leaders, engineers and support staff, motivating and supporting team members including undertaking staff reviews and performance management
- Deliver the operational plan for the business including; tracking projects, planning, resources and budgets, implementing company procedures in all projects and ensuring technical and commercial targets are achieved.
- Ensure that service delivery is in accordance with contracted scope of work and/or service level agreements
- Develop and maintain new and current customer relationships within the sector.
- Ensure that people are hired in accordance with the company’s recruitment and selection policy
- Emergency/ Response point of contact (in country)
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience, at an Operational level, preferably within a consultancy service organisation or operator in the oil and gas industry, with a proven track record in managing engineering projects.
- Demonstrate understanding of maintenance management systems.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction in accordance with Client Values with the ability to interface effectively with customers at a senior level and to both meet and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to knowledge share (transmit and receive lessons learned) across project teams.
- Effective team building, motivation and leadership skills
- Effective decision maker with demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results driven with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Flexible approach requiring the ability to support international projects across multiple time zones and a variety of cultures (requiring a combination of remote support and international travel)
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Operational Excellence process and practices
- A knowledge of maintenance build contracts
- A knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP and Maximo would be an advantage
- Benchmarking and Analysis
Degree qualified in a relevant subject