Senior Data Analyst
Our Client, based in Aberdeen, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. They will be ensuring the integrity of CMMS data development build, and ensuring that the data requirements are met by controlling data flow, manipulation, and conducting data integrity quality assurance checks.
- Preparation of work packs/ templates using SQL (Access / MySQL / Oracle) and/or Excel formulas
- Building SQL queries to automate existing processes.
- Preparation/Update of Microsoft Access databases required to ensure data integrity and validation
- Development of final deliverable load files ensuring quality and integrity as per client specification
- Ensuring that all key milestone deliverables meet the data specification required throughout the project and identify any potential obstacles
- Assisting with CMMS build and data collation.
Education, Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent MS Access, Excel skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Maximo
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and relational database theory
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Good communication skills
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ideally a BSC(hons) Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field (at least 2.1)
- VBA skills