Administration & Support Personnel
Our client is looking for a Procurement Specialist for a contract position, located in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
- To receive Engineering specifications and source competitive bids from qualified suppliers.
- Negotiation and process purchase request through procurement system.
- To action any engineering changes to specifications advising supplies accordingly.
- Ensure that all purchase costs are accurately estimated, controlled and approved in line with Company/Project budgets and accounting policies.
- Review and compile documentation certification packs.
- Supplier management for non-conformance.
- Assist the accounts department with invoice enquiries requiring clarification/ approval.
- Interfacing with core functions to execute and deliver against the revenue plan.
- Coordinate with Operations and Technology team for needs and priorities.
- Manage various supply needs based on project timeline.
- Follow-up inventory planning and consumption
- Participate in physical count & reconciliations
Other adhoc duties to assist supply chain manager and other managers
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Experience: Extensive experience in related fields
- Pack Office
- Inventory management system experience