Project Services Engineer Planner
Our client is looking for a Project Services Engineer Planner for a 3 month contract position, located in London.
The role is to the support the project services team as directed by the Project Services Manager. The role is to support project planning, cost estimating and risk management activities through to the end of the Define phase as directed by the Project Services Manager. Ad-hoc work activities will emerge that will require project services support.
- Support the project services team as directed
- Support update of schedules and progress package, must be Primavera P6 proficient
- Support update cost estimates
- Support update of risk registers
- Ad-hoc project services activities as required
- Responsible to planning, cost estimating and risk manager as directed and as per agreed priorities with Project Services Manager
- Flexibility in supporting either planning, cost estimating and risk analysis in an efficient and effective manner.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- OND / HNC minimum requirements but long term planning experience would be considered
- At least 10 years in project planning and preparation of Excel spreadsheets.
- Oil and Gas experience essential.
- Proficient in operation of Primavera P6; Intermediate skill level in Excel
- Delivery focussed, flexible to changing demands; Safety conscious, Ethical, Driving continuous improvement