Our client requires a SAP Analyst until November 2018 based in Westhill, Aberdeen
Provision of a support service to the Maintenance and Inspection teams, within the Operations Department of the company
Carry out all SAP PM module updates which include:
- creation and/or updating of Functional location, Equipment numbers & tags with associated technical classes/characteristics;
- creation and/or updating of Preventative Maintenance Plans, maintenance items, tasklist, operations, standard texts and measurement points (SCE and HAE),
- Creation and/or updating of BoMs following New Material Request and action of deferrals when required.
- Liaise when required with MIEC Vendor for new modification builds and implement of third party vendor maintenance submissions into SAP PM system, in accordance with corporate maintenance strategy
- Support M&I processes and procedures by conducting regular audits on SAP.
- Undertake periodic data clean-up in SAP (notifications and WO), improving the integrity and quality of maintenance engineering data and process, resulting in a reliable and auditable system.
- Assist the Maintenance & Inspection team, Performance & Growth, Drilling (KCA & internal TEPUK), ASSET Integrity and Shutdown Team with backlog reduction ad-hoc activities including progress reporting, WO planning & shortfalls.
- Prepare the Planned Maintenance Routine (PMR) look ahead, analyse the M&I program of said month, highlight potential conflicting issues on resources constraints (manpower, ad-hoc contractors) and update SAP changes where required.
- Provide support to onshore/site M&I team in SAP PM Processes and advise them to make sure they operate and utilise the system to its best advantage.
- Upon specific request, provide ad-hoc reporting to the business by extracting data from SAP and external systems and manipulating the information in MS Access and Excel.
- Hazard Area Maintenance reporting (HAE REPORT), manage defect and ad-hoc items within the INSPECTEX database and liaise with ARNLEA and maintain the HAE database in SAP according to feedback from field or site support
- Support DLR process (creation of Functional locations and PMs as required)
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Qualified to HND (or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline.
- Significant experience gained using SAP within the oil and gas industry
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC skills for data extraction and manipulation.
- Good knowledge of standard office computer applications and a proven understanding of Microsoft Office
- Winshuttle/Quadrate experience if possible