Administration & Support Personnel
Trainee UK Resource Assistant
Our client is looking for a Trainee UK Resource Assistant for a 9 month contract position, located in Portlethen, Aberdeenshire.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience taking on the below skills over time.
- Provide administrative support to Resource Coordinators (Workforce, Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators), enabling them to focus on planning tasks.
- Identify possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems, and communicate these to the Resource Coordinator.
- Ensure equipment is delivered on-time and according to operational demands.
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Liaise with SSO to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and interlocation shipments, including physical and system-based (OneClick, iBase requests, TMS, LCT) actions.
- Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems.
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork, and review monthly asset movements reports.
- Support Asset Coordinator in completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Assist TLM in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of documentation and if necessary, third-party QC/inspections.
- Prepare equipment, and associated critical spares, for shipment and staging at a pre-determined location or loading zone.
- Verify Equipment to be mobilized at the Job matches the request raised (TCO) by PSD